Monday, April 8, 2013

Challenge # 60 White On White with a Splash of Color



Happy Monday!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week in our "Tag Your It" challenge!

Once again we had such a fantastic turn out, we enjoy visiting each blog and seeing your creativity in action! Your Creations were all Fabulous!!
Choosing winners each week has become harder and harder, everyone's inspirations are truly Amazing!!

Our  theme this week is
"White On White with a Splash of Color "

A Huge big thank you to our Two Fantastic Sponsors Last Week



Winner of $10.00 Gift Certificate to The Stamping Chef store 

#30 AnjaCardz




Winner of Eureka Stamps Prize of 5 Digital Images of Winner's choice 

#52 Keeley Ainsworth


Congratulations !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until April 14th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!


5 Top Picks
by the Design Team

# 47 Jennifer Scull 

#34 Einat

#7 Sandra H

#24 Michele B 



Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us,
You all are winners in our eyes!!!

Our Wonderful Sponsors this week are

Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for 2 years now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!

Prize is 4 images of Winner's Choice



We are excited to welcome a new Sponsor this week






We are honored to  Welcoming our 
Guest Designer this week

            Valerie (valou250809)


My name is Valérie ALLARD, more known under the pen name valou250809. I
lived in Belgium just next to the big city of Chaleroi and in 40 kilometers from Brussels.
I have 5 children from 3 to 12 years old. I scrappe since 2006 and my style
is the “Shabby Chic Style” but I know also how to create in a vintage style
or C&S without any problem. I create a great deal of cards and of projects
home decoration. I colorize my images in several ways: ink Distress, felt
Copic , pencils chalks, aquarellables pencils... I still thank Jackie for
her invitation as Guest Designer for " Love to Create Challenge Blog ".


Oh my Now this is Simply Fabulous




Valerie this is Amazing and Truly Gorgeous!!!
Please stop over to Valerie's blog and leave her some love for this 
GORGEOUS creation!!!



FABULOUS INSPIRATION from our Wonderful Team Designers

Showcasing Sassy Studio Designs 

 Ruza















Zenita








Showcasing Flat Friends 


Laine













Mian








 Ruza


Absolutely "GORGEOUS" Ladies!!


To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project
on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like!
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge.
Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

We would love to have you join us as a Guest Designer please add GDT after your name! 
If you do not have your email advertised on your blog please send email to Jacki 
with LTC GDT in the subject line.
I really want to offer you a chance to be a Guest Designer 


3 comments:

  1. Wow amazing creations and another fabulous challenge ....thank you for picking me as l of the top 5 l will display your badge with honour many thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your favorites! congrats to all of the winners!

    wonderful projects by the team, too. this is a tough challenge for me, so I really admire the work they did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations ladies and thank you for a spot in your Top 5, I will proudly display your badge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!