Monday, August 6, 2012

Challenge #27- Punches & Dies

Happy Monday!
We Hope you had a Fantastically Crafty Weekend!
Thank you to everyone who entered our Add a Tag Challenge last week! We had many Beautiful Entries & Truly Enjoyed Looking through all the different creations-- You all inspire us--Keep 'em coming!

A Super Special Thanks to Our Fabulous Sponsor

The Winner of Our Grand Prize Via Random.org is:

Congratulations !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until June 3rd to claim your prizes!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!


This week's Top 5 Picks 
in no particular order
 23. Penny 
 10. KIM  
 47. Marlies  
 32. Birgit  
 9. catherine 

Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!
Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us, You all
are winners in our eyes!!!
 

Our Amazing Sponsor this week is

Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: A Short Essay
As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!
If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.
Our links are:
 Store : http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
Catch the bug Challenge blog: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/

Bugaboo is offering a  Wonderful Prize The Grand Prize winner this week will receive...7 digi stamps that value $21!!!


To start our challenge off we have a Special Guest Designer from the Bugaboo Team




 Our Special Guest Designer This Week is
 
Hi, my name is Rebecca and I am 10 years old.
I have 5 annoying big Brothers! I love to craft with my Mum and
make things for my family and friends. My other hobbies are
writing, drawing, singing and dancing and I love shopping!
I collect Monster High dolls and am making a scrapbook about them!
I am learning to play violin and when I practice my dog
sings along with me - it's so funny.



____________________________________
More Inspiration From the Love to Create Design Team
WENDY


DEANNE 



TINA



KAVI 


CRIS



NANCY 

CHRIS 



JO 



AMANDA
 
LAURA

JACKI

 JOANN




To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a  MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a challenge please add GDT after your name!

            

16 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for choosing my card to be in your top 5! I'm thrilled! Congratulations to the other winners.
    Fantastic DT cards for the new challnge.
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honored to be selected for Top 5 again! Thank you so very, very much! And congrats to the other members of the Top 5!
    Love the inspiration by the DT, including Guest Designer, Rebecca! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for selecting me as top 5! I'm so honoured!! This is my first and I'll wear it proudly!

    Love Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! Thanks for another fun challenge! The DT and GD samples are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super challenge and great DT creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners...and such a lovely fun challenge this week...
    Rebecca your card is just so beautiful and so inspirational...lovely colours and beautiful flowers... ( Sorry meant to say all the DT cards are beautiful too lol!!)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the super cute DT cards! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the "die cuts and punches" challenge. Gorgeous DT samples!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your challenges never fail to excite and amaze me. Bravo to the wonderful DT’s. Thank you so very much for letting me join in the fun on your blog. See you next time…

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course I hade to enter this challenge as well... Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration! Welcome Rebecka!

    Love Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Rebecca you poor girl - I have five children myself (they go in the order of Girl Boy Girl Boy Girl... so it's much more evenly spread than you... ! Smiles.)
    But oh to be surrounded by five boys!! Lol..

    Your card is amazing sweetie!! I have a ten year old called Rosie who is really into her card making, and I have to say I think she would be in awe of your creation honey.. :0)

    Love all of the DT cards - all wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Everyone, I've come to play with you all for the first time! Hope you like my Alice themed paper art pieces :0) Wow, what wonderful DT inspiration and oh my goodness, what a beautiful creation by a beautiful girl, it was a treat to see your card Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thankyou so much for my top 5 spot last week. I was so happy. another fantastic challenge to join in with this week and beautiful cards from the DT
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab challenge and great DT creations...x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Bugaboo stamps and images and the DT have done them proud.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!